1. This lucky draw (“Lucky Draw”) is organized by Right my wrong Limited (the “Organizer”). By participating in the Lucky Draw, the participants shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Promotion period starts from 00:00:00 on 10 November, 2022 to 15:59:59 on 1 December, 2022 (both days inclusive) (called “Promotion period”).
2. The Lucky Draw is open to individuals who successfully purchases any item from Grams28 (www.grams28.com)(an "Eligible Participant”), during the Promotion period.
3. Staff employed under Right my wrong Limited or its affiliates (“affiliates” means any person or entity directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by or under common control with Right my wrong Limited) are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
4. Winners of the Lucky Draw will be drawn on December 7, 2022 among the Eligible Participants randomly.Participants will have a chance to win:
iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Space Black (1pax)
5. Each single purchase record can only participate once.
6. The result of the Lucky Draw will be announced on the Grams28 Website (www.grams28.com), and published in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on December 16, 2022. The Winners will also be notified by SMS and / or email via the mobile phone number and / or e-mail address according to organizer's record.
7. Organizer shall accept no responsibility for not being able to contact the Winner; for unsuccessful delivery of SMS and/or email due to inaccurate, invalid or incomplete contact information of the Winner in purchase record; or for any failure of the Winner to receive/redeem the Prize after successful delivery of SMS and/or email.
8. Each Winner is required to redeem the Prize in person according to the instructions provided to him / her by the Organizer via SMS and/or email.
9. No Winner is entitled to request for any alternative gift or payment of cash in substitution of his / her Prize.
10. The Organizer is not the supplier/manufacturer of the prizes of this promotion. The prizes are provided by the Organizer on an “as-is” basis. No express or implied representation or warranty or guarantee whatsoever (including but not limited to whether those prizes are suitable for any intended or implied usage) is provided by the Organizer. Any query or complaint regarding the prizes shall be made directly to the relevant suppliers/manufacturers of the prizes. The Organizer shall not accept any liability in terms of any bodily injury, loss and/or damages whatsoever incurred to any party, directly or indirectly, due to the use of the prizes.
11. All participants must comply with the terms and conditions of the promotion and shall ensure that the information of purchase record provided is true and correct and have not used information of any third party without the relevant consent. The Organizer will disqualify any participant/winner who failed to comply with the above.
12. All interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organizer. In the event of any dispute arising from or in connection with the Lucky Draw, organizer’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
13. Winner need to present order confirmation email to redeem the prize.
14. In the event of inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the contents of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail. The Chinese version is for reference purpose only.
15. Trade Promotion Competition Licence No:56328
SCAM ALERT- Protect yourself from scams.If you are selected as a potential winner in one of our Sweepstakes, our Administrator, Bryan Chua will contact you via the phone number and/or the email address you provided on your order form.You will NEVER be asked to provide a credit card, bank information or a payment of any kind as a condition of a prize award. Those are sure signs of sweepstakes scams. We do NOT use social media to contact winners of the Sweepstakes we offer onwww.grams28.com.
By accepting a prize, winner understands and agrees that they may be videotaped, recorded and/or photographed as part of a prize award ceremony. Rights to any prize ceremony video, audio and/or photo belong solely to the Organizer and can be used in any media throughout the world in perpetuity and in any manner at Organizer's sole discretion, without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the winner or any third party.